Series of plans showing land leased by Blyth Harbour Commission from Viscount Ridley and land suggested for purchase.
One office copy submitted 31 Oct. 1911 no detail, annotated. One colour chart showing extra land coloured in green with additional strips near to new staithes. Rights to be acquired from the Crown and Bishop Quay 1860. Annotated. [13 Nov. 1911] One plan of Blyth Harbour with annotation for changes to plan [2 Mar. 1912] One plan more detailed showing acreage and area in red with annotation, No. J5024 [29 Oct. 1912] J. Watt Sandeman & Sons. Engineers, Newcastle. Scale 1/2500 Also a two sheet memorandum dated 1 Dec. 1970 querying ownership of strip of land at Link End on north side of harbour.